Denpure policies and procedures
Appointment Bookings and Registration Policy and Procedure
Click here to view.
Practice complaint policy
Click here to view.
For any complaint / compliment / suggestion please email or write to the practice manager.
- 77 Swakeleys Road
- UB10 8DQ
Complaints can also be made to:
- Ombudsman (Health Service Commissioner) The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
- Millbank Tower,
- SW1P 4QP
- Telephone - 0345 015 4033
Dental Complaints Services - 0208 253 0800
GDC Address - General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, W1G 8DQ
GDC Telephone - 0207 167 6000
Strict confidentiality is maintained with all patient records held at our practice either in electronic or paper format. We comply with the DATA Protection ACT 1998 and are registered with office of information commissioner to process the personal data.
Health and Safety
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us and is constantly reviewed in line with current regulations. Please notify the member of staff If you notice any area of concern so immediate action can be taken.
All our staff is well trained to provide the best possible care and respect and we expect the same in return from all patients. We operate zero tolerance policy to physical and verbal abuse to our staff members and any such conduct will be reported to police.
The practice is a no smoking area. NHS help available to stop smoking, please ask dentist for the details.
- Patients to provide the following:
- Please provide at least 24hours notice to cancel or re-arrange an appointment.
- Please provide all the up to date personal details as soon as they change such as: address, telephone numbers etc.
- Please ask your dentist to provide detailed information about dental treatment and all the possible options with their relevant pros and cons for you to make an informed decision.
- Please get a written estimate of all the related cost of the dental treatment.
- Please follow all the instructions given by your dentist to maintain good oral health and book a recall appointment as advised.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Practice Debt Collection Policy
Denpure Dental Care and Implant centre adapts following policy for collecting outstanding amount/debt from patients:
- First letter to be sent to the patient explaining the outstanding amount, the date of the treatment. Allow minimum of two weeks to clear the payment by payment methods mentioned in the letter.
- Three to four weeks after the date of the first letter, a second letter is sent reminding them of the first letter and the balance being still outstanding with a warning that if balance not cleared within two weeks of the date of the second letter then debt collection agency/third party would be involved.
- About three to four weeks after the second letter, debt collection agency is given the patient’s details to recover the debt.
- Patient remains blocked on the appointment system for any future appointments till the debt is cleared.